Information for visitors
You are planning a visit to the Mineralogical Museum Hamburg? Here you will find all necessary information:
- Opening hour / AdmissionWed 10 am - 6 pm and Sun 10 am - 5 pm. Closed on public holidays. Admission free!
- Special offers for groupsThe museum offers guided tours (subject to a charge) through the museum. For more information please visit: Guided tours
- AccessibilityThe main entrance of the museum is accessible via two steps. If you require easy access, please contact the person in charge. Wheelchair access to the first floor of the museum is only possible during our Wednesday opening hours.
- ShopThe visitor has the possibility to purchase some minerals and antique books. The assortment is presented in two small showcases.
- CateringThe museum does not have its own gastronomy, however, there are plenty of cafes and restaurants nearby.
- PhotographyThe visitor is allowed to take photos for private use.
- ParkingPlease refer to the provided map.
- Public transportNext to the museum you will find the bus stop "Grindelhof". The Metrobusses No. 4 and 5 will frequently stop at this station.